Position Title: Azure
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Education: BE / B. Tech / MCA /MBA
- 2-5 years of relevant experiences in deploying and troubleshooting Azure solutions
Utilize comprehensive knowledge of web applications, cloud server performance and networks, to support and provide diagnostics.
- Use in-depth experience with networks, systems, and client-facing skills to create innovative business solutions.
- Desire to gain or use extra-curricular certifications as part of ongoing professional growth.
Major duties include: selling enterprise class Microsoft 0365, Azure services and create value add complimentary solutions/services around O365
CRITICAL SKILL SETs REQUIRED:
- Configure VM networking with reserved IPs, Health Monitors, Firewall rules and Scale Out VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes, configure VM scale set and availability sets
- Good understanding of storage concepts. Experience in designing and implementing Azure Storage and familiarity with Geo replication
- Perform configuration management with PowerShell Desired State Configuration and VM Agent (custom scripting experience)
- Experience with configuring endpoint monitoring, configure alerts, configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location.
- Experience with integrating an Azure app with Azure Active Directory will be a plus
- Good understanding of networking concepts. Experience in designing Azure Virtual Network, Implementing Site-to-Site VPN and Network Security Groups(NSG)
- VM Migrations from Traditional on premises platform to azure cloud
- Good understanding of Azure Web App hosting plans and experience of Implementing, deploying and configuring Azure Websites.
- Implementation of Cloud Computing (PaaS, IaaS, SaaS) practices with use of Microsoft Azure
- Experience in Windows PowerShell scripting (Azure Module)
- Experience with implement DirSync, O365 integration and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2012 R2, add custom domains, monitor Azure AD
- Experience in designing and Implementing Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- Experience on applications migration from varied platforms to Azure
Certifications / Qualification Desired:
- • Azure certification Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- • MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure. (Advantage)
- • O365 certified (Advantage)
SPOC: Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
GlobalOutlook, a leading provider of Hosted Communication and Collaboration Services to enterprises and small/medium businesses globally provides excellent growth opportunities for talented and dedicated business professionals. Global Outlook is the largest provider of hosted email & communication services in Indian market and a major O365 CSP partner of Microsoft.