Position Title: Sales Manager with Cloud & SMB sales focus
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Responsible for achieving all sales and revenue goals for an assigned territory by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with customers and partners. Business development and deal making skills including strategic consulting and needs assessment, identifying and driving new business opportunities, pricing negotiations, contract development, and working with internal experts to propose solutions to prospective clients.
- Collaboratively works with the team to develop an overall territory account plan in order to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers, partners and publishers.
- Attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is gathered before providing a solution
- Very good understanding of SMB or SME market is very critical
- Good understanding of: cloud, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS
- Good understanding of Microsoft products – O365, Azure is a must and other competing products like AWS & Google is preferred
- Experience in selling value add services or complimentary services/products/apps over the core cloud platforms, to SMBs is an advantage
- Experience in Technical sales background.
- Must identify, prospects and new customers, lead generation through strategic partners in an assigned geographic territory.
- Develops and utilizes marketing related mailings and call campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence in the local market to get the new lead.
- Facilitates all communications, order processing, and reporting of customer transactions in territory.
- Must be able to optimize spending patterns, technology usage, and implementation strategies. High level of knowledge of internal organization workings, Information Technology trends.
- Be the field resource to customers and partners for leading industry volume license offerings from top publishers.
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas. Forecast sales revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Provides leadership and licensing knowledge to customers, maintains appropriate presence in the software industry community.
- Generates opportunities for meetings with key decision makers to drive sales process.
- Reach to the revenue goals of Strategic Solutions and align SWO strategically and formally with the assigned accounts.
- Must have a technical understanding of the cloud solutions and should be able to pitch the same to the customers
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering or an MBA, from a reputed institution
- Relationship with Microsoft teams and having working experience in Microsoft partner eco-system is highly preferred
- professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industry with preferred successful software sales / software licensing experience
- Experience in Solution Selling with emphasis on strong account/ territory management
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, time management skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
- Travel 70%
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.